return merchandise authorization (RMA)
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- Before contacting Labels Inter-Global, Inc. for an RMA number, make sure to call the manufacturer first to obtain a case number.
- No RMA number will be issued without a manufacturer case number.
- An RMA must be requested within 7 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise.
- The package to be returned must be received by Labels Inter-Global, Inc. within 15 calendar days of the RMA issue date.
- Please contact the manufacturer directly after 7 calendar days for further warranty claims.
- Please make sure to copy your RMA number exactly as it appears to avoid delays or complications in processing the return or exchange.
- Before sending your equipment back for return or exchange with the same model, please follow these explicit instructions:
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box and then placed in another shipping box (You can use the one you received with your order). NOTE: Consumables including toners and cartridges are non-returnable and has no warranty. Please refer to manufacturer.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box that has been written on, or has any extra tape on it.
- Make sure to put everything back that came with your merchandise, the manufacturer's accessories, instruction books and warranty cards (unfilled) and packaging. Merchandise must be in mint condition, the way it was received. It cannot have any scratches or any other damages.
- Please note: The item returned will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee. Your return will be inspected by the receiving manager upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed and based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined by the receiving manager. Absolutely NO returns will be accepted if the inks, toners, and/or printheads are opened.
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will be e-mailed by the receiving department acknowledging receipt, and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
Software cannot be returned.
open box items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless specified otherwise.
- Please refer to the manufacturers warranty agreement after the 7th calendar day of receiving your equipment.
- If you think that your merchandise is defective, please call the manufacturer first to obtain a case number before calling Labels Inter-Global, Inc.
- Labels Inter-Global, Inc. will not issue an RMA number without a manufacturer case number and is subject for approval.
- Defective Return is subject for replacement only, no refund is available.
- Labels Inter-Global, Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit.
- Item or items not found to be defective: Minimum 1 hour labor at $75.00/hr
- Missing or damaged items (via shipping): Cost to replace.
what happens if i refuse my order?
If your order has been shipped and is refused by you at time of delivery, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.